CommTech’s lecturers are not only communications professionals but also accomplished instructors, they bring unparalleled expertise and industry experience, combined with exceptional academic excellence.
This is the greatest factor distinguishing CommTech from other training companies.
Oren Joined RAPAEL-Israel’s Armamaent Development Authority in 1966, served as a team leader and EMC Section head, Head of the Electro-Magnetics Department and Directorate. Finally, Chief Scientist, till 2005. He also was a UN expert to INDIA on EMC.Presently
Oren is EMC/EMI Designer and Consultant. Providing services on EMC and ELF magnetic fields to many industrial and engineering organizations and to government agencies. Conducting courses on EMC topics in Israel and abroad.
Oren Holdes a BSc, and MScEE from the Technion-The Israel Institute of Technology
Oren is author of the book “EMC by Design” Senior member of SIEEE, Certified srvice provider by the ministry of environmental protection, and has Awards and recognition from RAPHAEL, IEEE and SIEEE.
Shmuel Miller Ph.D.
Prof. Arie Reichman
Prof. Ely Levine
Prof. Ely Levine is a well known expert in antennas and radio engineering. He holds a BSEE and a MSEE degrees in Electrical Engineering from the Technion, Haifa, Israel and PhD in applied physics from the Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel.
Prof. Levine held senior development positions in leading electronics companies (Elta, Elop and others).
He joined Afeka Academic College of Engineering, Tel Aviv in 2006 where he teaches Communications, Antennas, Microwave systems and components, Wireless radio and Radar systems.
He published more than 65 papers and conference proceedings and co-authored two books.
Zeev Iluz Ph.D.
Yair Shapira Ph. D.
Yair Shapira is a vivid lecturer and writer, invited to speak in prestigious conferences, and contribute to leading journals.
Dr. Shapira earned his Ph.D. from the Technion in the fields of signal analysis and pattern recognition, and B.A. in physics and mathematics from the Hebrew University (“Talpiot”).
Ronit Nossenson Ph.D.
Pinchas Ziv Ph.D.
Pinchas has led the architecture and design of a wide variety of wireline and wireless communication systems and products. Multiple infrastructures, such as Short Range Wireless, Cable TV, LAN, WAN and proprietary wireless were used for systems and products that were architected under his direction.
Reuven Shavit Ph.D.
Aaron Satt Ph.D.
- The shaping and design of the payload of the Israeli Satellite Amos1.
- Performing International frequency coordination, on behalf of MOC and the satellite owners, of the satellites Amos1 and Amos2
- Planning and design of the Transmission Plan of the satellite.
- Planning and design of an IDF Hub Earth Station “Seventh Heaven” project. Performing satellite coverage tests for Telenor Norway.
- Planning and performing In Orbit Tests (IOT) of Intelsat, LMI, and Amos 1 satellites for various service providers in Israel.
- Performing Earth Station approval tests for granting access to the Eutelsat, Intelsat and Amos space segments.