EMC/EMI Training Courses
A special partnership collaboration to deliver
EMC/EMI Training Courses
CommTech teamed up with Eastronics, Rohde & Schwarz and Hermon Laboratories to collaborate in delivering EMC/EMI training courses to the Hi-Tech and the Defense Industries in Israel.
EMC/EMI Course Overview
- Introduction and Principles of: Electromagnetic Interference (EMI), Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), Electro-magnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) (led by Oren Hartal)
- Time and frequency domain measurements, including spectrum analysis, with implications to EMC/EMI and Case studies (led by Michael Nikishin)
- EMC/EMI Simulation (led by David Aviram)
- EMC standards, the requirements that commercial and military electronic systems must meet-a comprehensive review of standards and regulations
- (led by Oren Hartal)
- An Introductory tour in Hermon Labs to acquire familiarity with the environment and testing method
See the full detailed Course Syllabus
The Course will be held at Hermon Labs in Binyamina see directions
CommTech’s lecturers are accomplished instructors, they bring unparalleled expertise and industry experience, combined with exceptional academic excellence.
This is the greatest factor distinguishing CommTech from other training companies.
Oren Joined RAPAEL-Israel’s Armamaent Development Authority in 1966, served as a team leader and EMC Section head, Head of the Electro-Magnetics Department and Directorate. Finally, Chief Scientist, till 2005. He also was a UN expert to INDIA on EMC.Presently
Oren is EMC/EMI Designer and Consultant. Providing services on EMC and ELF magnetic fields to many industrial and engineering organizations and to government agencies. Conducting courses on EMC topics in Israel and abroad.
Oren Holdes a BSc, and MScEE from the Technion-The Israel Institute of Technology
Oren is author of the book “EMC by Design” Senior member of SIEEE, Certified srvice provider by the ministry of environmental protection, and has Awards and recognition from RAPHAEL, IEEE and SIEEE.
The earlier a potential EMC problem is identified, the less disruption it causes to the design process. By including EMC compliant design at an early stage, additional costly development iterations can be avoided later on.
Simulation using the CST EMC STUDIO® software package – a module of CST STUDIO SUITE® – allows problems to be identified and corrected from the start of the design process before the first prototype is even built.
A whole session of the course syllabus, is dedicated to simulation software, led by Dr. Zeev Iluz
Document Your Expertise
Our Certification confirms your enhanced technical skills. This broad comprehension of diverse RF and Microwave topics will enrich your proficiency on diverse categories, including: design, system engineering, testing, SW and HW integration and validation.
Learning Management System (LMS)
Delivery of e-Learning content (including mobile), Assignments, Quizzes and Grades.
Administration, Documentation, Progress and Performance tracking, Assessment and extensive Reporting